Mets Blob's Facebook Wall

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

JASON BAY IS DOMINATING IN T-BALL: RETURN TO METS DOUBTFUL

 
In an exclusive interview with Mets Blob, Jason Bay questions if a return to the Mets is worth the trouble. “I’m absolutely crushing the ball down here. I know it sounds funny, but I find that it’s much easier to hit when the ball is not moving. Yesterday I scorched a line drive that knocked the juice box clean out of the third baseman’s hand. If I get one up in the air it leaves the park like it’s supposed to. It kind of reminds me of Fenway. Another cool thing is after I hit one in fair territory, the coach points to the base I’m supposed to run to, so I don’t have to worry so much about the mental part of the game. He also says stuff like ‘that-a-boy slugger’ and always asks us if we have to pee before we get in the van. I’m not knocking anyone, but Jerry Manuel and Francona just didn’t care like Mr. Perkins does.”

No comments:

Post a Comment