Mets Blob's Facebook Wall

Thursday, April 7, 2011

MR. MET IS GOOD TO GO!

MR. MET IS READY FOR THE HOME OPENER!
Mets Blob reported just one week ago that Mr. Met might miss the home opener due to a shoulder injury. (see original post) Now insiders tell us he has arrived in NY from his rehab assignment in Florida and is good to go for the home opener Friday at Citi Field.  When asked about his quick turn around, Mr. Met had this to say, "Watching that Philly Phanatic flop around and taunt our team really got my stuffing in a knot. He's such a hack. We have R.A. on the mound, and he is a real gamer. I want to be there for him, the fans, and all of New York. I'm bringing my A game on Friday, and as always, I'm going totally balls out. The pain will vanish when I see the fans." After being romped by the Phillies today, this good news could not have come at a better time.

No comments:

Post a Comment