Mets Blob's Facebook Wall

Friday, April 8, 2011

IS IT MY HAT?

WE'VE DROPPED 3 IN ROW, AND IT'S MY FAULT.
I'm sorry, Met fans. We have dropped 3 in a row, and I think it's all my fault. See I had the moxie to buy a new Met hat the other day, and ever since, we have not won a game. Being a self loathing, neurotic Met fan, I'm convinced it's my fault for buying the hat. The hat made the pitching staff suck, the hat is walking guys, the hat can't get guys in from 3rd, the hat is causing errors, and the hat is taking called third strikes. The hat is evil, and I invited it into my home! How do I properly exorcise it to break the spell of my local Lids store? Damn you, demon cap! Help Met fans! Help! I'm soooo sorry! My head feels battier than Pelfrey's belfry! I'm going mad I tell ya, mad!


METS LOSE HOME OPENER 6-2 TO THE NATIONALS


   See if the NY Daily News mentions my evil cap in the recap

No comments:

Post a Comment