Mets Blob's Facebook Wall

Thursday, May 10, 2012

JOHAN CALLS OUT METS HITTERS IN BIZARRE PREGAME STRETCH


JOHAN CALLS OUT METS HITTERS IN BIZARRE PREGAME STRETCH

Mets 4 - D-Backs 3

Prior to this afternoon's game, Johan Santana stood near the Mets dugout and stared in at the players entrusted to give him run support. Johan was using his Crazy Face so the young Mets knew he meant business. Mets Blob, a few feet away, in field boxes witnessed the entire scene. Johan took charge:

"Hey, assholes, pick up your sorry Double A heads and look at me. Turner! Tejada!...What part of look at me don't you bitches understand? All of you...Look. I swear to God, Nickeas, either you grow the fucking beard or you don't. Its time to make up your mind.

I will pretend to stretch so I don't embarrass you douchebags but lets get something straight...watch me closely as I contort into this crazy ass stretch... because I am going to indicate with the fingers on my left hand exactly how many runs I will give up today. Thole, can you count my fingers? Did they teach you to count on the chicken farm? Sorry, I stumped you. My Papi always told me that guys who had their eyes too close together are a bit slow. My fault for asking. I'll help...the answer is 3...3 fingers means I will give up 3 runs today. This means you cocksuckers have to score 4 runs or more. If you don't...I start kicking ass after the game. Baxter? Did you just pee yourself? Go change your pants. This is the Major Leagues, for Christ's sake."

Great job Johan! You sent the message and the team responded. A little tough love never hurt anyone. Mike Nickeas and Andres Torres drove in 2 runs a piece and that was the ballgame. Great work by Bobby Parnell in the 8th. Frank Francisco hung on for the save.


No comments:

Post a Comment